No products in the cart.
Halloween drawing class in Kunsthaus – Three witches
Join our Halloween drawing class in Kunsthaus and learn to draw “The three witches” by Johannes Heinrich Fussli.
Technique: pencil and dry pastels on paper. Pastels will be distributed during the workshop.
You will learn:
- How to draw faces from an angle: proportions and personal characteristics.
- How to simplify the head into basic shapes so you can draw it more easily.
- Understanding the basic anatomy of each of the facial features so you can draw them better.
- A simple step-by-step process for drawing a realistic portrait from start to finish.
What to expect?
- step by step instructions from the teacher
- individual analysis of your drawing and hints for the future
- meeting new creative people
- an enjoyable evening in Kunsthaus
Looking forward to this evening with you,
Aleksandra Bzdzikot, Artist & Certified Art Therapist
Kunsthaus Zurich, Heimplatz 1, 8001 Zurich in the lobby
|What to bring:||
A4 size paper plus a pencil and a rubber. Please also take something steady to draw on – it can be a hard paper notebook or something similar.
Due to security policy in Kunsthaus we offer max 10 places for this workshop. Beginners and children are highly welcome.