No products in the cart.
Edgar Degas – light and shadow drawing class in Kunsthaus
Join our light & shadow drawing class at Kunsthaus Zurich!
With 2 hours of tuition, you’ll discover chiaroscuro, the classic technique for achieving bold contrasts and find out how to make your drawings more balanced with shadow mapping. Our master painting will be a “Woman combing her hair” by Edgar Degas.
technique: pencil and dry pastels on paper
You will learn:
- Understanding how to see value and shade and use it more effectively.
- How to draw a female body in a seated position.
- Step-by-step shading with three shading techniques.
- How to work with soft pastels.
What to expect:
- step by step instructions from the teacher
- individual analysis of your drawing and hints for the future
- meeting new creative people
- an enjoyable evening in Kunsthaus
I’m looking forward to this evening with you,
Aleksandra Bzdzikot, Artist & Certified Art Therapist
Kunsthaus Zurich, Heimplatz 1, 8001 Zurich in the lobby
|What to bring:||
A4 size paper plus a pencil and a rubber. Please also take something steady to draw on – it can be a hard paper notebook or something similar.
Due to security policy in Kunsthaus we offer max 10 places for this workshop. Beginners and children are highly welcome.