No products in the cart.
Marc Chagall – Composition drawing class in Kunsthaus
Join my drawing class where you will learn the basics of drawing on the example of great art masters and enjoy sketching in an artful atmosphere of Kunsthaus in Zurich.
We will be drawing one of the paintings created by the master of color – Marc Chagall.
We will focus on composition and will use soft pastels to enhance the perception of color. Pastels will be distributed during the class.
You will learn:
- Historical background of the painting created when Chagall was in Mexico
- Composition – why is it turned upside down on Chagall’s paintings?
- Color theory in art – what is color in art and what purpose it serves?
- Drawing technique on how to draw animals
- Basic techniques and explanation on how to draw with pastels
What to expect?
- instructions on how to draw step-by-step with individual help from the teacher
- individual analysis of your drawing and hints for the future
- meeting new creative people
- widening your knowledge in art and art history
Kunsthaus Zurich, Heimplatz 1, 8001 Zurich in the lobby.
|What to bring:||
A4 size paper plus a pencil and a rubber. Please also take something steady to draw on – it can be a hard paper notebook or something similar.
Due to security policy in Kunsthaus we offer max 10 places for this workshop. Beginners are highly welcome.